- 2,250 sf ground floor open retail space currently set up as a quick service restaurant.
- Two 17 storey residential towers (condominium & apartment units) estimating approximately 850 residents located at your doorstep
- Prime location for large and small retail and service oriented tenants
- Excellent exterior signage opportunity
- Abundance of interior and surface parking for tenants and customers
The area surrounding Monaghan Square offers a variety of locally owned small businesses offering unique experiences and products. There are also a host of service businesses including catering, insurance, financial planning, graphic design, pet care and a full spectrum of beauty, health products and services. The neighbouring Hydrostone district is designated by Parks Canada as a Federal Heritage Site, designed according to the principles of town planning in the rebuilding after the Halifax Explosion. Today, this area of Halifax has become a vibrant and desirable area, sought after by young professionals and families. It offers ample green space, proximity to shops and other amenities, and excellent access to public transit. In 2011, the Canadian Institute of Planners named the Hydrostone the Second Greatest Neighbourhood in Canada in its “Great Places in Canada” awards. Intersecting Young Street is Robie Street a north-south artery, street and provincial road that runs for 7 kilometres up and down the Halifax Peninsula, from Memorial Drive in the North End Halifax, to Gorsebrook Avenue in the South End. Robie Street is home to a variety of retail and office buildings. The area surrounding Monaghan Square is home to various cafes, restaurants, gas stations, and retail shopping that aids in attracting the already large volumes of traffic down the main road.