- 2737 Joseph Howe Drive is a fully renovated Class A office building located on the Halifax peninsula.
- This property is on the second floor of a two-storey building within a three-building business complex.
- The complex houses a café, fitness facility and daycare. The full service on-site café serves breakfast and lunch and includes outdoor seating on the landscaped grounds.
- Large windows that wrap the perimeter of the space offer ample natural light. The space features large open space ideal for cubicles, multiple large and small boardrooms, private offices, lounge space, reception and large kitchen.
- The space can be available fully furnished.
- The three-building complex is well protected by CCTV and dedicated team of on-site security professionals and management for 24/7 coverage.
- Free on-site parking for employees and visitors.
- Located in the West End of Halifax, near the Armdale Rotary, the Manulife Business Campus offers quick and easy access to all ends of the peninsula, suburban areas via Highway 102, Dartmouth via both bridges and public transit.
- 2737 Joseph Howe Drive is strategically located with close proximity to Highway 102, Halifax Shopping Centre, minutes from Downtown Halifax and Dartmouth via both bridges.
- Ideally located in the West End of the Halifax peninsula. This central location offers quick access to Highway 102 and Atlantic Canada’s largest enclosed shopping mall, the Halifax Shopping Centre.
- The location offers quick access to the major arteries such as the Armdale Rotary, Quinpool Road, Chebucto Road, Connaught Avenue, Herring Cove Road and St. Margarets Bay Road leading to Bayers Lake, Timberlea and Tantallon.
- This property is located just minutes from the major public transportation hub and Mumford bus terminal.
- This property provides an opportunity to lease high quality office space in a sought after business complex with easy access and parking for employees and visitors.
- Nearby amenities include the Joseph Howe Superstore Complex, Bayer’s Lake Business Park, Bayer’s Road Business Centre and Halifax Shopping Centre.
- This up and coming area holds a population of over 13,000 and more than 100,000 in the neighbouring communities of Fairview, Clayton Park, Rockingham, the North End and West Peninsular Halifax.