- A unique opportunity for local, national and institutional investors to own 12 income properties in Pictou County.
- The 12 buildings and 46 units will be sold only as a package and not individually.
- The portfolio is comprised of multi-family, single family and single level garden homes that cater to the senior demographic or people with mobility issues.
- Efficient operations with optimized expense ratio.
- Stabilized income of $319,000 in NOI.
- Four of the properties would be functional for any demographic including young families, working professional or single person. The remaining properties are garden homes ideal for seniors.
- Favourable market conditions for affordable senior housing.
- Low risk and high return with 100% occupancy and high demand including a current wait list for future tenants.
- Layouts are designed for seniors or mobility issues and are low maintenance, current owner handles lawn care and snow removal.
- Strong ROI with supply of this type of housing not meeting the current market demand.
- Potential for future annual rental increases.
Located in the towns of New Glasgow, Westville and Stellarton, Nova Scotia in Pictou County. The areas surrounding the property are comprised of a mixture of residential, commercial businesses, restaurants, and financial institutions. Located less minutes to the Trans-Canada Highway interchange at several exits. Strategically located with easy access to major highways and thoroughfares leading to Antigonish and Truro. Each property has ample onsite parking. Located on Nova Scotia`s north shore with easy access to many different amenities. The primary age group is dominated by Baby Boomers (age 54-72). Ideally located to benefit from the high demand and low supply of quality senior housing.
1. 1916 Campbells Road
2. 1924 Campbells Road
3. 1952 Campbells Road
4. 1958 Campbells Road
5. 142 Hudson Street
6. 167 MacKay Street
7. 183 Stellarton Road
8. 337 Tremont Street
9. Jerry Lane