- Open concept retail spaces that can be customized based on tenant needs. The spaces have an industrial feel with high ceilings, concrete floors and exposed ceiling.
- Floor to ceiling windows on Brunswick Street allow for ample natural light throughout and exceptional views of Citadel Hill.
- Ample parking nearby, including street parking and parkades such as Scotia Square, Halifax Court House, Purdy’s Wharf and waterfront parking lots.
- The space could be used for a variety of businesses including, but not limited to, coffee shops, yoga or fitness studio, spa, hair or esthetics business, tech firm, clothing and much more.
- Tremendous pedestrian and vehicle traffic at a busy downtown intersection.
- Secure building with on-site management 24 hours a day.
- Accessible entrance with a ramp.
- Additional rent estimated at $12.75 psf.
- In a prime downtown location across from the Scotiabank Centre and Citadel Hill, at the corner of Duke and Brunswick Street.
- Ideal location for tourists, locals, sports fans and business clientele.
- Scotiabank Centre is steps away and home to the biggest events in Atlantic Canada including top performers, best-in-class athletes and signature events. Regular events include The Tattoo, Halifax Mooseheads, and Thunderbirds Lacrosse
- Short walking distance to Halifax’s indoor pedway, Scotia Square, the waterfront, the Commons, Casino Halifax, Spring Garden Road, Gottingen Street, Hollis Street, Upper/Lower Water Street, and more.
- Surrounded by many local restaurants, bars, breweries and hotels.
- Serviced by many public transit routes and minutes away from the Duke Street public transit hub.