- This portfolio is comprised of 3 parcels totaling 3.9 acres of vacant land, ideally positioned for development.
- The properties can be identified by PID # 00629899, 40737892, 40442592.
- The highest and best use would be single family residential.
- The portfolio consists of two different zoning by-laws, with 20 sf of frontage onto James Street.
- PIDs # 00629899 & 40737892 provide a significant development opportunity, and are zoned Comprehensive Development District.
- Located in Timberlea approximately 5 minutes from Highway 103, and 15 minutes from Bayers Lake.
- The area is serviced by Halifax Transit Route 21, providing access to Bayers Lake/Lacewood, and Route 123, an express route that offers direct access into downtown Halifax.
- A suburban area of Timberlea, with access points on the St. Margarets Bay Road, and Highway 103.
- Surrounding land uses are predominately residential in nature, with commercial nearby.
- Major commercial node nearby in Bayers Lake, one of HRM’s largest concentrations of shops and services.