Commercial Real Estate is often highly transactional in nature. But through his “Commercial Real Estate Concierge” program, James is committed to being there for each client – 100% – long after the ink has dried.
What does this mean? It is simple – James remains a part of each client’s team, throughout their tenancy. Snow removal issues? Unresponsive landlord? Renovating and need help navigating permits? James remains on-hand to assist pro-bono with everything; it’s so much more than simply being your “agent”.
Before entering the industry in 2016, James founded a successful public relations agency that served 3,500 clients around the world including the Raegan Presidential family, the Kardashian family, national airlines, and the UK Government.
James now uses real estate as a tool to solve his clients’ most pressing business issues. Whether it’s cutting overheads through rent reduction negotiations, disposing of redundant assets or finding a new location to unleash growth – James works with each client to cut to the core of their biggest challenges, and finds a way for real estate to provide the solution – and he won’t fade into the abyss after the deal is signed.
It is an approach that has worked for hundreds of clients, from local businesses to dozens of multi-national corporations. Commercial Real Estate Concierge is the best-in-class, next generation approach to achieving your goals and reducing the stress of being a tenant. It works, every time.
Away from work, James is a news and politics junkie, musician and qualified pilot. He is proud to call Nova Scotia his adopted home.
- Sun Life Financial
- Canadian Blood Services
- Atlantic Lottery Corporate
- Halifax Regional Municipality
Roles & Responsibilities
- Industrial, Service Commercial & Office Sublet Representation
- Industrial, Service Commercial & Office Tenant Representation including site selection, lease advisory, and negotiations
- Industrial, Service Commercial & Office Landlord Representation including listing services as well as lease advisory and negotiations
- Degree in Broadcast Journalism, University of Gloucestershire, First-Class Honours