- This property is comprised of +/- 59.9 acres of vacant land, with significant development opportunities.
- The property can be identified through PID # 20359212
- The area has the potential for a residential development containing single & multi-family dwellings.
- The property is currently zoned as Residential Double Unit
- The property can be accessed from Parkwood Drive and Oakwood Drive
- Quick and easy access to nearby highways
- Located in Truro, approximately 4 minutes from Highway 102.
- Considered to be the “Hub of Nova Scotia” due to it’s proximity to a major highway and rail junction.
- The nearby commercial node consists of a strip plazas, and the Truro Mall which offers a variety of shops and services.
- The nearby 102 & 104 Highways provide direct convenient access to Halifax, New Brunswick, PEI, and Cape Breton.
- Surrounding land uses include residential and vacant land, with industrial and commercial nearby.