- This property is comprised of +/- 122 acres of undisturbed vacant wilderness land, and can be identified as PID # 00489575
- Ideally positioned for someone seeking a wilderness retreat or to protect land and wildlife from future development.
- The property consists of one zoning by-law, with 1.88 km of water frontage.
- Water access only.
- Currently zoned as Mixed-Use.
- Located in Eastern Shore approximately 18 minutes from Porters Lake.
- The area is a rural community within Eastern Shore accessed through NS Trunk Highway 7.
- Commercial node in nearby Porters Lake includes a grocery-anchored strip plaza, which offers a variety of shops, services, and retailers.
- Surrounding land use is predominantly undisturbed vacant land.