- This portfolio is comprised of +/- 134.3 acres of vacant land, with significant development opportunities
- The portfolio can be identified though PID # 40881484, 40168478, 41152471, and 41224346.
- The property can be access via Nova Scotia Trunk Highway 7
- The area has the potential for a residential development containing single & multi-family dwellings.
- The portfolio is currently under the following zoning by-laws: Single Unit Dwelling Zone, and Mixed Resource Zone
- Located in Lake Echo, approximately 6 minutes from Highway 107.
- The area is a suburban community with access points from Highway 107, and Nova Scotia Trunk Highway 7.
- Serviced by the nearby Porters Lake commercial node which consists of a strip plaza which offers a variety of shops and services.
- The Porters Lake Terminal is within close proximity and provides quick and convenient access to Cole Harbour
- Surrounding land uses include residential and vacant land, with industrial and commercial nearby.