- Prime downtown Charlottetown office space, situated within the Delta Prince Edward Hotel by Marriott.
- Strategically positioned within the downtown core and moments from the beautiful waterfront.
- This space offers potential occupiers a large open-concept area, two boardrooms, eight private offices, and a kitchenette.
- The surrounding area is rich with amenities, all with convenient access
- Heated underground parking available.
Situated in downtown Charlottetown, and nestled within the Delta Prince Edward Hotel by Marriott, just steps away from the scenic harbour waterfront. Strategically positioned on the corner of Queen & Water Street, allowing for quick and convenient access to major roadways and thoroughfares, including the Trans-Canada Highway, which provides access to several areas within PEI. The downtown core of Charlottetown is bustling with amenities including restaurants, entertainment, fitness facilities, banking, grocery stores, along with nearby shopping centres, and the Eastlink Centre – home of the QMJHL’s Charlottetown islanders.