Ann Worth, C.I.T.P. recently joined Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic to service the province of Prince Edward Island. Ann is a business owner, consummate connector, economic developer and passionate about helping her clients succeed. With extensive market knowledge and experience, her commitment to understanding and facilitating exceptional client relationships with integrity and ethical standards is unwavering. She brings over 35 years of business experience in various sectors including entrepreneurship, international trade, marketing and communications, retail, manufacturing, agriculture, fisheries, and tourism.
Ann’s experience in international trade has included leading Canadian companies to export markets around the world, co-creating Grow Export Programs and delivering professional training to business leaders throughout the region. Business ownership has included gift retail, vending, and consulting advisory services. For the past 16 years as President of Worth Consulting Group, Ann has provided professional consulting services to business leaders across multiple areas of business operations with a focus on enhancing operational performance to achieve growth. Ann has served in various leadership positions in the not for profit and private sector including Meetings and Conventions Prince Edward Island, The PEI Aquaculture Alliance, the Atlantic Canada Food Export Partnership, Delta Hotels, the Halifax Board of Trade, Rodd Hotels and Resorts and COWS Ice Cream. Leadership within economic development circles and the Nature Conservancy of Canada remain a passion.
Ann assists clients in every stage of the real estate process. Service lines include representing them in the acquisition and disposition of commercial property, office, retail and industrial leasing assignments, the management and valuation of assets, strategic planning and research, site selection and space location, among many other advisory services. Ann applies her local market knowledge and best-practice global solutions to all assignments. Ann’s high energy and outgoing nature underpins her foundational passion to deliver innovative real estate solutions to her clients. It also powers her healthy living commitment through hiking, biking and immersive nature experiences that bring gratitude and a can-do attitude to everything she undertakes.
- Certified International Trade Professional
- Member, PEI Real Estate Association
- Member, Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member, PEI Women in Business Association
- Member, Charlottetown Executive Club
- Former Member, Canadian Society of Association of Executives
- Chair, Entrepreneurship Forum
- Chairperson, Central Development Corporation
- Vice Chairperson, Board Member Atlantic Chapter
- Former President PEI, SKAL INTERNATIONAL
- Advisory Committee Member, Holland College Tourism & Culinary Centre
- Academic Diploma, Nova Scotia Community College
- Designation (Certified International Trade Professional C.I.T.P), University of Prince Edward Island