- Property Highlights up to 8,500 sf freestanding industrial building available for lease with 46 acres of land, approximately 15 acres available for agriculture.
- The building offers 7 separate bins that are each 1,008 sf with both inside and outside access. The 600 sf office space is located on at the back of the building and has 3 private offices.
- Metal roof with 350’ that is south facing offering an excellent opportunity for solar panels.
- Current electrical is 208 volt, 3 phase, 200 amp service that can be easily converted back to 600 volt and 600 amp service.
- Ample parking with parking at the front of the building and space for easy loading and off loading.
This industrial property and large area of land is located in Freetown, Prince Edward Island. Located in Prince County in the western portion of Prince Edward Island South of Kensington. The largest community within a 30 minute radius is Charlottetown located east of Freetown. The next largest community is Summerside to the west. The property is well located, in close proximity to Ross Corner that leads to the Highway 10 which connects to the Trans Canada Highway. The area surrounding the property is mostly comprised of agricultural land, residential and industrial businesses. Formerly run as a mushroom plant this property offers endless opportunities and customization based on tenant needs.