- 8,400 sf of premium industrial space available at 36 4th Street, within the West Royalty Business Park.
- Featuring open warehouse with in-suite washrooms, and small office space.
- This unit can accommodate a wide range of tenants and uses.
- 14' to 16' clear heights with one dock loading door.
- Excellent exposure on the corner of 4th Street and Hillstrom Avenue.
- Great signage opportunities.
Situated in the West Royalty Business Park, a dynamic and diversified business hub conveniently positioned next to the Trans Canada Highway in Charlottetown. This location provides easy access to various points across the province.
The Charlottetown Region, with a resident community exceeding 80,000, witnesses consistent daily commuting via public transit and private vehicles to its industrial parks and businesses. Two prominent business parks, West Royalty and the BioCommons, face each other, offering a range of distinct properties. The property is a 15-minute drive from downtown Charlottetown and mere minutes from the Charlottetown Airport. The area hosts a variety of businesses, including manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, logistics, and office spaces, strategically situated near residential areas with a high population density