- Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of a property located at 71 Phillip Drive, Corner Brook, Newfoundland & Labrador (“Property”).
- This property is comprised of a 15,790 sf building on 3.23 acres of land.
- Located on a high elevation, the property offers expansive views of the Corner Brook harbour and surrounding area.
- This attractive and well-maintained building is comprised of offices, a sanctuary/chapel, two-level school, and community hall.
- The property includes a small outbuilding for storage.
- Ample parking with driveways off both Windsor Street and Philip Drive.
- Zoned Residential - Medium Density, full list of permitted uses can be provided.
- Located on Philip Drive just off of Windsor Road in a residential district of primarily single family homes offering high population density.
- The property is easily accessed via the Wheelers Road highway exit and only minutes to the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Situated in relative proximity to the site of the new Western Newfoundland Health Care Campus, including the planned 600,000 sf hospital, and the 145 bed long term care facility currently under construction.
- The area is comprised of many different community centres such as the Corner Brook Curling Club, Civic Centre and Pool. It also is nearby various educational institutions, grocery outlets, restaurants, accommodations and services.