- Development opportunity with one land parcel totalling 1.12 acres (+/- 48,787 sf) at the entrance to the Town of Paradise.
- Vacant land cleared with frontage on Topsail Road and St. Anne’s Crescent, offering the perfect central location where Topsail Road, Kenmount Road and the Trans Canada Highway meet.
- C/IL zoning allowing for a variety of uses including retail and commercial within a well-established commercial district and densely populated area.
- Extremely well located with high daily traffic counts offering easy access to major highways, surrounding neighbourhoods and communities.
- A corner lot that provides excellent visibility and signage opportunity.
Located at the intersection of Topsail Road and St. Anne’s Crescent at the entrance to the Town of Paradise. With frontage on Topsail Road, the property offers easy access to all points in the metro area. The area is a well established commercial district and offers high profile retailers and restaurants. Easy access being located near major highways with high traffic counts at a busy intersection. This corner lot offers high visibility and great signage opportunities. Situated in the central retail hub in the Town of Paradise.