- Ideal mixed-use property in growing area
- Located on Main Street in Richibucto with great access
- Lawn located at the end of the property that could be fenced in for additional storage
- Ample paved surface parking
- Mini splits and forced oil heat in the retail space
- 200 AMP entrance and two 100 AMP entrances
- Electrical service in the warehouse is 600 AMP
- 1 grade level loading door at each building
- Two full floors in detached garage. Ideal for office space and additional storage
- Detached storage garage has electric baseboard heat
- Richibucto, New Brunswick is located in Kent County along the Richibucto River that feeds into the Atlantic Ocean.
- Home to one of the most important ports for coastal and deep-sea fishing with over 100 fishing boats.
- The retail business sector is also very developed and is the most important economic center in Kent County.
- Located 54 minutes from Moncton, New Brunswick and 50 minutes from the Greater Moncton International Airport.
- Only 1.5 hours to the Nova Scotia border.
- Building is minutes from Route 11 for easy access.
- Vendor is motivated and open to offers