- Three-story professional office building with a rich heritage
- Units ranging from 427 sf to 3,789 sf of prime, downtown office space
- Remarkable panoramic views of Downtown Moncton and Petitcodiac River
- Wheelchair accessibility with elevator
- Potential to combine contiguous suites
- Turnkey units with high ceilings and impressive natural light
Located in the bustling downtown core of Moncton nestled next to the historic Ruelle Oak Lane, 795 Main Street is a remarkable three-story professional office building with a rich heritage. The building boasts spacious interiors that are filled with natural light, due to the large windows that enhance the structure. Additionally, a new elevator has been installed to provide accessibility and convenience for tenants and visitors. This iconic building stands as a testament to Moncton’s architectural heritage and offers businesses various suite options in a prestigious, modern and versatile office complex in a prime location.