- Historic leasing opportunity in one of Moncton’s most iconic properties
- Large, well-lit foyer leads through to an open lobby, library, and meeting room with main floor kitchen facilities
- 12 large offices on the 2nd and 3rd floors are well suited for many uses varying from office, to studio, to shared work area
- Adjacent to the busy Crowne Plaza hotel offering many amenities in the Downtown Moncton
- Operating Costs: +/- $8.03 psf + heat & lights
The Peters House consists of a three-storey red brick sandstone Romanesque Revival-styled dwelling. Originally a residence for Alfred E. Peters and his family. The building later served as the YWCA of Moncton from 1920 to 2011.