- The Kings Place Mall is a mixed-use office and retail complex situated in downtown Fredericton, and is the only indoor shopping centre in the downtown core.
- Home to well-established retailers including Shoppers Drug Mart, Samuel & Co., Dollarama, Scotiabank, Starbucks, and many more!
- 32,853 sf of highly visible retail space available, with suites ranging from 454 - 2,020 sf.
- 48,814 sf professional and modern office space in the King & York Towers. With suites ranging from 579 - 14,591 sf.
- Professional office tenant-mix including government and financial services.
- Ample on-site parking with 200 stalls, and a ratio of 0.7:1,000 sf.
- Professionally managed property with 24-hour security on-site.
Kings Mall is a mixed-use building located in Fredericton, New Brunswick. This remarkable 291,488 square foot building is situated between Brunswick Street and King Street. It is comprised of a retail level, with a large variety of local and national tenants that connect two office towers. Its central location and ample parking in the underground parking garage make it one of the most accessible buildings in Downtown Fredericton.
Being located near the water, the building offers remarkable panoramic views and natural light from the large windows throughout the office towers.