- Unique opportunity to own a commercial property in a well-maintained, professional, and high traffic area.
- Property offers +/- 0.60 acres of land along with a +/- 4,200 sf two level building.
- Currently zoned as "Commercial Mixed" which permits a wide variety of usages.
- Building main floor offers reception area, large board room, data/storage closet, six offices, full kitchen, and a washroom
- On-site parking available
- Excellent selection of amenities in the nearby vicinity.
- Mount Pearl is part of the St. John’s metropolitan area and the second-largest city in Newfoundland & Labrador.
- The city continues to grow, with a population of 22,957 (2016).
- Home to a thriving business community, including operations in oil and gas, technology, transportation, manufacturing, craft, and retail.
- Amenities such as food and grocery are nearby, including Tim Hortons, McDonald’s and No Frills.
- Business community is growing, with the number of registered businesses increasing by 201 from 2015 to 2017.
- It is located minutes from the St. John’s International Airport with easy access to key transportation arteries.
- Close proximity to the Trans-Canada Highway and less than 15 minutes from downtown St. John’s.