Gerald is a Retail Tenant Representative specialist, dedicated to helping local and international retailers secure premises which optimize their objectives.
Raised in family enterprises, Gerald grew up doing everything from stocking grocery store shelves to furniture sales. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2018, he worked successive roles in Alberta’s energy sector as a human resources professional and holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Memorial University.
Gerald is in tune with changing pulse of Halifax’s retail landscape and offers clients throughout the region support with site selection, acquisition and retail investment sales. Additionally, Gerald assists the landlord community through the marketing of commercial vacancies in ground level suites and mixed-use developments.
- Luminate Co.
- MTY Group
- The Bone & Biscuit Co.
- Nature Folk Wellness Studio
- The Healthy Bug
- Audrey’s Little Shop of Plants
- Low Point Coffee Co.
- On The Wedge
Roles & Responsibilities
- Retail Tenant Representation including site selection, land acquisition, lease advisory and negotiations
- Retail Investment Sales
- Retail Landlord Representation including listing services as well as lease advisory and negotiations
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centres
- Member, Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission
- Connector, Halifax Connector Program
- Kennel Volunteer, Greyhound Pets of Atlantic Canada
- Volunteer Coordinator, Halifax Jazz Festival
- Venue Manager, Halifax Pop Explosion
- Development Director, Halifax Music Co-operative