Gerald is a relationship-focused commercial real estate agent dedicated to helping businesses find premises which optimize their objectives.
Born in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Gerald grew up in family retail operations where he did everything from stocking shelves to furniture sales. After completing a Bachelor of Business Administration at Memorial University he followed a budding career across the country, working successive roles in Human Resources within Alberta’s energy sector. Drawn back to the east coast, he settled in Halifax in 2015.
Gerald is in tune with the changing pulse of Halifax commercial real estate. Focused on tenant representation in retail and other asset classes, he will help you identify and obtain the best location that embodies your brand and improves your bottom line. Gerald also services the local landlord community through marketing of small format commercial vacancies, primarily in ground level suites.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Retail & Office Tenant Representation including site selection, lease advisory and negotiations
- Retail & Office Landlord Representation including listing services as well as lease advisory and negotiations
- Office & Retail Sublet Representation
- Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- International Council of Shopping Centres
- Member, Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission
- Kennel Volunteer, Greyhound Pets of Atlantic Canada
- Volunteer Coordinator, Halifax Jazz Festival
- Venue Manager, Halifax Pop Explosion
- Development Director, Halifax Music Co-operative
- Volunteer, Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia