Peter Ryan comes to Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic with over 30 years of sales, operations, and management experience. He specializes in delivering excellence in customer service and hospitality with a technical background.
Energetic, personable, and results-oriented, Peter prides himself on being a business relationship expert with over two decades of leadership experience. He consistently delivers targeted results amidst all operational and financial constraints. Known for taking on the most challenging of assignments, Peter skillfully ensures tasks are completed on time and within budget.
Peter has resided in Moncton for most of his life and is well-known for community involvement. He takes the greatest pride in developing future leaders through his collaborative management style and by coaching athletes. His volunteer efforts through the Moncton Basketball Association, along with many other local organizations, are ways in which he actively engages with the community he calls home.
As a fast-learning advisor-in-training, Peter is excited to join the Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic team. He intends to use his varied skill set to tackle the commercial real estate market in Moncton.
- Graduate of Ted Rogers School of Management (Ryerson Campus)
Volunteer Experience & Community Leadership
- Established local Neighborhood Watch (2019)
- VP MBA Board of Directors (2018 – Present)
- Coach – MBA (2013-Present)
- Volunteer Manager FIFA World Woman’s Cup 2014 and 2015
- Volunteer, ECMA (2012)
- Certificate of Merit, World Junior Track and Field Championships (2010)
- Volunteer Organizer, Canadian Olympic Hall of Fame (2010)
- Vice Chair, SIDA/AIDS Moncton Board of Directors (2008-2010)
Courses & Certifications
- Sales Funnel Management Certificate
- Situational Leadership, Conflict Management; Getting to a “Yes”
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders
- Coaching to Performance
- Personality Profiling