Natasha joined the company in 2011 as CFO. Her responsibilities include establishing financial strategies; governance and risk management, determining all required financial management processes and reporting requirements and ensuring proper execution.
Prior to joining the company, Natasha worked with several international accounting firms and private companies. Her primary focus was leading and executing corporate finance services including, debt advisory, financial modeling, business valuations, due diligence, and acquisition analysis and support.
Natasha holds a Bachelor or Commerce degree from Dalhousie University and is a CPA, CA and a CFA charterholder. Natasha was a member for the Board of Directors of the Discovery Centre for the past four years and Treasurer and Chair of the Finance and Audit Risk Committee for the past two years.
Role and Responsibilities
• Determining all required financial management processes and reporting requirements and ensuring proper execution;
• Establishing corporate strategy;
• Managing staff, sub-contractors and professional services providers;
• Managing analyzing, financing, and reporting of real estate acquisitions and divestitures.
- September 1992 – June 1996: Dalhousie University | Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting
- CFA Charterholder – CFA Society
- CA – Institute of Chartered Accountants of NS