Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic, Melissa worked at one of the largest full service law firms in Atlantic Canada to help catapult and elevate their visual brand. Originally from Ontario, Melissa is proud to have called Nova Scotia her permanent home. Melissa graduated from Dalhousie University’s Bachelor of Commerce Co op program in 2014 with a double major in Marketing Management and Marketing Logistics.
She has invaluable expertise that she provides to the Commercial Real Estate Advisors and their clients. Melissa’s diversified marketing background in advertising, strategy, communications and digital marketing has provided her with a solid skill set, resulting in her recruitment to Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic in 2018. As a former Account Manager at a local advertising agency Melissa oversaw multi tier marketing campaigns for clients in diverse industries in the private and public sector . She manages all the property, brand marketing and research requirements for the Atlantic region, and is an important member of the Cushman & Wakefield team.
- March 2018 – Present: Marketing & Sales Support Manager | Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic
- November 2017 – March 2018: Marketing Coordinator | BOYNECLARKE LLP
- September 2016 – November 2017: Account Manager | Arrivals + Departures
- July 2014 – September 2016: Marketing Coordinator | BOYNECLARKE LLP
- April 2013 – July 2014: Human Resources Coordinator | BOYNECLARKE LLP
- September 2010 – June 2014: Dalhousie University | Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing Management and Marketing Logistics
- Co-op Student of the Year
- Work Term Certificate of Distinction
- Member – International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member – CREW Network