Born in Dalhousie, New Brunswick, Joey joined Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic in 2021. Joey is a 2014 Centre for Arts & Technology honors graduate of the Events & Promotions Management Program. After graduation, Joey spent most of his time volunteering at various events and festivals, quickly realizing how much he enjoyed seeing how the marketing team put it all together. Those experiences led him to pursue his passion for Marketing and subsequently led him to join a local craft brewery as a Marketing Coordinator in 2016. From then on Joey has been involved in various industries such craft beer, cannabis, and gaming. In the role of Marketing Coordinator based in New Brunswick, Joey assists all our agents with their property marketing, advertising, and strategies under the direction and guidance of our Marketing & Sales Support Manager in Halifax. Joey is fluent in both English and French.
- January 2021 – Present: Marketing Coordinator | Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic
- April 2019 – January 2021: Marketing Associate | Grey Rock Casino
- October 2018 – April 2019: Marketing Director | Tusket Falls Brewing Company
- November 2017 – September 2018: Junior Marketing Assistant | Zenabis Global Inc.
- 2013 – 2014: Centre for Arts and Technology Fredericton | Events & Promotions Management
- Honors Graduate – Events & Promotions Management Program
- Booth Operator, Fredericton Gaming Expo
- Ticket Handler, FredRock
- Runner, New Brunswick Provincial Exhibition
- Backstage Manager, Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival
- Backstage Hospitality, Maritime Country Fest