Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic, Ed managed accounts at a top tier marketing agency in Moncton. He serviced clients in various industries including government organizations, educational institutions, charities, tourism associations, consumer products, television broadcasters, and many more. In the role of Marketing Coordinator based in New Brunswick, Ed assists all of our agents with their property marketing, advertising, and strategies under the direction and guidance of our Marketing & Sales Support Manager in Halifax. Ed has invaluable expertise in managing projects and a proven track record of exceeding expectations. He is passionate about the growing commercial real estate industry in New Brunswick.
Ed is deeply invested in his home province and the community where he grew up. He is fully bilingual (EN/FR) and proudly uses both of New Brunswick’s official languages. He volunteers time and resources with the literary Frye Festival, the Greater Moncton SPCA, and the Hubcap Comedy Festival. Many in the region recognize Ed for his participation in community theatre as well as professional productions with the Capitol Theatre. His ties to the Greater Moncton community run deep.
Ed has extensive experience within the banking sector, the marketing world, as well as a degree in English & Creative Writing (Concordia, 2011). This grants him an understanding of both the financial and communications aspect of his role as Marketing Coordinator. He draws focus and strength from his aptitude for language, design, organization, digital literacy, financial savvy, and interpersonal communication. He is a resourceful and spirited addition to the Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic team.
- June 2019 – Present: Marketing Coordinator | Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic
- March 2015 – January 2019: Account Manager | HAWK
- April 2012 – March 2015: Bilingual Team Leader | The Minacs Group
- May 2011 – April 2012: Field Service Representative | FGX International
- June 2007 – October 2010: Frontline Bank Teller; Administrative Assistant | Advance Savings Credit Union
- September 2008 – June 2011: Concordia University | Bachelor of Arts, English & Creative Writing
- Valedictorian of Graduating Class