Born in Lower Sackville, NS, Dylan assumed the role of Marketing Coordinator with Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic in the spring of 2022 after spending the previous three years working in the research desk.. Dylan, a marketing major, graduated in 2018 from Mount Saint Vincent University with a Bachelor of Business Administration. As Marketing Coordinator, he manages all the property, brand marketing and research requirements for the Atlantic region, and is an important member of the Cushman & Wakefield team
- March 2022 – Present: Marketing Coordinator – Cushman & Wakefield Atlnaitc
- November 2019 – April 2022: Research Coordinator – Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic
- April 2019 – October 2019: Content Editor – Gracenote Sports
- April 2018 – October 2019: Data Publisher – Gracenote Sports
- August 2016 – October 2019: Data Analyst – Gracenote Sports
- September 2016 – August 2018: Mount Saint Vincent University – Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing.
- September 2014 – April 2016: Nova Scotia Community College – Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing