Born in Lower Sackville, NS, Dylan assumed the role of Research Coordinator with Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic in the fall of 2019 after spending the previous three years working as a data analyst. Dylan, a marketing major, graduated in 2018 from Mount Saint Vincent University with a Bachelor of Business Administration. As Research Coordinator, he looks to provide, among many other things, Analytical and Market support to help enhance broker activities.
In Dylan’s role he provides brokers with technical and analytical support and recommendations. Additionally, he sources and analyzes market fundamentals, ownership, tenants, and economic data. Through developing and sustaining relationships with other real estate professionals including developers, appraisers, landlords and brokers Dylan stays up-to-date on the current trends and confidential projects in the marketplace. Dylan’s primary focus is collaborating with cross functional sales professionals to leverage resources and maximize client success.
- November 2019 – Present: Research Coordinator – Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic
- April 2019 – October 2019: Content Editor – Gracenote Sports
- April 2018 – October 2019: Data Publisher – Gracenote Sports
- August 2016 – October 2019: Data Analyst – Gracenote Sports
- September 2016 – August 2018: Mount Saint Vincent University – Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing.
- September 2014 – April 2016: Nova Scotia Community College – Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing