Cheryl White joined Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic in March 2010 as Staff Accountant. Cheryl brings 29 years of real estate administrative skills and experience in both financial and office management. In 2005 she obtained her real estate license in order to provide more informed assistance to her fellow real estate agents.
Cheryl’s extensive knowledge from her past experience in real estate accounting and managerial organization skills are a benefit to Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic. Her expertise enables her to manage all financial aspects of our company. Cheryl’s friendly and conscientious attitude allows her the ability to interact with our agents both regionally and locally.
Role and Responsibilities
- Handles administrative, clerical and financial duties;
- Provides support for sales professionals and staff;
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and procedures;
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll for staff and sales professionals, controlling correspondence, processing all real estate trades;
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures;
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information;
- Prepares company year end financial information for CFO.
- University College of Cape Breton – Accounting
- Licensed Real Estate Professional – Nova Scotia
- Member – CREW Network