This fast-paced position can be based in our offices in Halifax, Moncton or Saint John. You will report to the Office Manager in Halifax. The successful candidate will provide Research support to the Halifax, Moncton, Saint John, St. John’s and Prince Edward Island based Commercial Real Estate sales professionals.
In this role you will be able to develop your Research and Data Analysis skill set while working autonomously. Working with the corporate research department, you are responsible for developing, creating, and initiating quarterly research reports, market surveys and research support for the sales professionals. In addition, you will assist with specific marketing and administrative requirements as assigned.
Planning and Sales Support:
- Provide Commercial Real Estate Advisors assistance with market surveys, tour books and ongoing support of their practice;
- Support the relationship-building and sales activities of the Commercial Real Estate Advisors.
- Update existing market databases;
- Produce quarterly research reports on the industry, in cooperation with national office resources;
- Research, compile and verify information regarding the commercial real estate market;
- Ensure all building, prospect and developer files are up to date and filed in broker book;
- Interact and develop working relationship with landlords, brokers, researchers, and clients regarding property and research requirements and to gather necessary data;
- Interact with National Research and assist in providing accurate information on Atlantic Canada;
- Accurate and timely dissemination of correspondence;
- Maintain firm mailing lists and databases, as required;
- Prepare and distribute quarterly research report announcements;
- Regularly update the research section of the firm website;
- Ensure firm quality and brand standards both internally and externally.
- Assist with projects, production of marketing materials, and assembly of presentation materials, as required;
- Routine business correspondence and minimal administrative tasks, as required;
- Various administrative responsibilities, information requests and special projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business or related discipline;
- Excellent computer skills, including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign are considered an asset;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities in a demanding work environment;
- High degree of attention to detail;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills;
- Ability to stay motivated, take initiative and be effective while working with minimal supervision;
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethic;
- Energetic, ambitious and passionate;
- High degree of attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills in data analysis and build a career in the Commercial Real Estate Industry. Experience in this field is not required but would be considered a benefit.
Please send your expression of interest with a cover letter and resume in one PDF document to email@example.com to the attention of our Marketing and Sales Support Manager, Melissa Gilbert.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.