This position is a 1-year contract based in a fast-paced office in a heritage building in downtown Moncton with free on-site parking. You will report to the Office Manager in Halifax. The successful candidate will provide Marketing and Research support to Moncton and Saint John based Commercial Real Estate sales professionals.
In this role you will be able to develop your Marketing skill set while working autonomously with ongoing support and mentorship from the Halifax based Marketing Coordinator. Working with the Marketing Coordinator in Halifax, you will develop and initiate companywide marketing plans, including market research, internal and external communications, development of marketing materials and advertising.
Planning and Sales Support:
- Provide Commercial Real Estate Advisors assistance with business development, marketing strategies and ongoing support of their practice;
- Support the relationship-building and sales activities of the Commercial Real Estate Advisors.
Promotional Materials and Advertising:
- Ensure company quality and brand standards both internally and externally;
- Coordinate the design and production of marketing materials, as requested (including but not limited to property brochures, monthly listing reports, internal/external newsletters and advertisements);
- Coordinate all property signage including proofs, installations and removals with supplier;
- Maintain firm mailing lists and co-ordinate client hard copy and electronic mailings, as required;
- Prepare and distribute firm announcements, in coordination with the Marketing Coordinator in Halifax;
- Assist with social media marketing, in coordination with the Marketing Coordinator in Halifax;
- Regularly update the website and supporting advertising channels;
- Booking, coordinating, and attending professional property photography shoots.
- Coordinate, and attend where appropriate, all firm-related marketing events, including but not limited to:, annual holiday party, conferences, seminars, presentations and receptions, together with arrangements for facilities, catering/bar services and ensuring accurate invitation/guest lists maintained;
- Updating existing market databases;
- Produce quarterly research reports on the industry, in cooperation with national office resources.
- Assist with the daily administrative function of the building;
- Assist with the function of the building, ordering office supplies, arranging maintenance, handling emergencies and coordinating backflow tests;
- Routine business correspondence and minimal administrative tasks, as required.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or related discipline, together with several years’ of experience preferably within a professional environment;
- Excellent computer skills, including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign are considered an asset;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities in a demanding work environment;
- High degree of attention to detail;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills;
- Bilingual – spoken and written considered an asset;
- Ability to stay motivated, take initiative and be effective while working with minimal supervision;
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethic;
- Energetic, ambitious and passionate;
- High degree of attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills in the Marketing field and build a career in the Commercial Real Estate Industry. Experience in this field is not required but would be considered a benefit. Interest in economic development and the growth of Greater Moncton are considered assets.
Please send your expression of interest with a cover letter and resume in one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of our Marketing and Sales Support Manager, Melissa Gilbert.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.