- Unique opportunity that offers local, national, and institutional investors a chance to own four (4) income producing properties, and one lot of development land.
- The portfolio offers 4 buildings with a total of 118 units, and will only be sold as a package and not individually.
- The portfolio is comprised of multi-unit apartments, within the town of New Glasgow
- Three (3) of the properties are functional for any demographic, including; young professionals, adults, young families, single person. The remaining property is a 4-storey apartment catering to the senior demographic.
- Low risk and high demand with 100% occupancy, and a wait list for future tenants.
- Potential for future annual rental increases
- The development land offers a proposed multi-unit apartment building - subject to municipal approval.
Located in he town of New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, within Pictou County. The area surrounding the properties are comprised of a mixture of residential, commercial business, restaurants, and financial institutions. The properties are situated less than 10 minutes from the Trans-Canada Highway interchange. Strategically located with quick and easy access to major highways and thoroughfares leading to Antigonish & Truro. All properties offer access to paved on-site parking. Located with convenient access to a wide variety of amenities on Nova Scotia’s North Shore.