- The property enjoys easy accessibility and offers retailers great visibility, signage opportunities and exposure to passing traffic; with quick access to Highway 102 and retail power centres Hemlock Square, Dellridge Plaza, Hogan Court and Bayers Lake.
- The property represents an opportunity for businesses looking to lease space in a quality new commercial/office development in an area expected to have a population increase of approximately 45,000 people by 2026 (according to Statistics Canada).
- Bedford’s population in 2011 was 35.2% higher than in 2001 and has grown immensely since then, with the development of The Ravines of Bedford South & The Parks of West Bedford.
- Neighbouring tenants include the Co-operators and MOVE Physiotherapy.
- Common area maintenance (CAM) and taxes are estimated at $10.50 psf.
Kearney Lake Plaza offers its retailers the opportunity to be part of an urban lifestyle surrounded by rural ambience in the newly developed Parks of West Bedford. The plaza is located adjacent the new Waterberry Park development where Larry Uteck Boulevard West (the former Kearney Lake Road) adjoins Kearney Lake Road.
Bedford acts as a service centre for businesses and institutions, and because of the great quality of life provided to residents in the newly developed communities in The Parks of West Bedford, it’s a great place to live as well. Surrounding residents enjoy and appreciate the convenience of living so close to everything they need and want. Families in Bedford have an average income of $100,767, compared with the average of $66,032 for Nova Scotia in the 2011 Census.