- 5 to 15-Acre Lots of Prime Development Land for Sale
- Sale Price: $50,000 per acre
- This property is the perfect development opportunity situated near the on/off ramp to the Trans-Canada Highway in Salisbury.
- The lot benefits from +/- 1,300 ft of frontage along the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Centrally located in a mix of commercial, retail and mixed-use developments in a high visibility and high volume traffic area.
- Property is accessible from Silver Fox Drive just off Fredericton Road (Route 112).
- Ideal location for various commercial and industrial developments.
- Neighbouring commercial properties include Irving Big Stop, Tim Hortons, Subway, Dairy Queen, Ultramar, Leisure Days RV Center Moncton, NB Liquor, A&W, Shell Gas, Sobeys Express, Leisure Days RV Center Moncton, and more.
- Salisbury is centrally located approximately 30 km west of the City of Moncton limits and the Town of Riverview.
- Situated north of Salisbury’s village centre which offers a variety of amenities and services including banking, professional, medical, health and financial services.
- Easily accessible via Route 2 Highway Exit 433 off-ramp East and West providing excellent highway access to major residential and business areas.
- The location offers a short distance to all major amenities including Stonehurst Golf Course, Casino NB, Magnetic Hill and all shopping nodes within the Greater Moncton area.
- Located within a 30 minute commute to the Greater Moncton Romeo Leblanc International Airport via Trans-Canada Highway #2 East.
- Daily traffic counts at Route 112 and Exit 433 intersection is 21,781.