- Three land parcels totalling 0.86 acre (+/- 37,414 sf) in the retail district of Rothesay, New Brunswick.
- Central Commercial (CC) zoning allowing for a variety of uses including development of retail, commercial and multi-residential within an established retail and densely populated area.
- Located in a high traffic location offering easy access to the surrounding neighbourhoods and communities.
- Well-situated with great visibility on a high traffic thoroughfare with close to 200 ft of street frontage.
- Two brand new multi-residential buildings (35-unit condos) are located beside the property.
- Vacant land cleared of all buildings with frontage on Hampton Road and Rosedale Avenue, offering the perfect opportunity for redevelopment.
- The subject properties are well-situated on a high traffic commercial thoroughfare fifteen minutes east of the Saint John city centre.
- Excellent visibility with close to 200 ft of frontage on Hampton Road.
- In the heart of the retail district of Rothesay and 15 minutes from the East Point Shopping area which includes big box retail, restaurants, hotels, banks, schools, gas, grocery, pharmaceuticals and more.
- The surrounding area is affluent in nature, containing predominantly single-family developments.
- The area acts as a suburb of Saint John with easy access points connecting to Saint John and Quispamsis. Surrounding land use includes a large majority of residential and retail developments.
- Located off Hampton Road with easy access to NB-1 leading to Saint John and the Trans-Canada Highway in the opposite direction