- 8 storey Class A office building in the Homburg Financial Tower that offers premium exposure.
- Move in ready space with unbeatable views of the city and waterfront.
- This top 8th floor unit features a large deck.
- The unit is comprised of up to ten private offices, washrooms, kitchen, boardroom and storage space.
- Easily accessible public transit routes.
- Ample natural light from large windows offering spectacular views.
- Located in the heart of downtown in a high pedestrian traffic area.
- Access to connected Queen Street Parkade, BDC Place and Confederation Court Mall.
- Constructed for energy efficiency with geothermal heating and efficient lighting.
- Key card access 24/7 - 365 days per year.
- Camera surveillance in common areas and 24/7 security by in-house security team.
- On-site backup generator which powers emergency lighting, stairwells, common areas and elevator.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Equipped with fire protection and prevention devices (sprinklers, fire alarms and extinguishers).
Ideally located on high traffic Fitzroy Street in the heart of Charlottetown’s downtown core. Charlottetown is a small city bursting with big energy. Situated in the centre rich culinary, arts and culture scene, tenants will enjoy being close to many well renown businesses. The area offers a multitude of amenities including: retailers, hotels, restaurants and cafés, Confederation Court Mall, Holland College, professional services, parks, boardwalk, and the Confederation Centre Public Library. The area is the home to many of the city’s favourite festivals, parades and events and is one of the most walked areas in the city. Steps away from the Confederation Centre of the Arts and the beautiful waterfront boardwalk, which brings local and tourist traffic into the area. More than 2,000 conveniently located parking spaces in the area including being connected to the Queen Street Parkade, BDC Place and Confederation Court Mall.