- Significant piece of land available for sale within the village of Albion Cross.
- 41.58 acres of land with a 7,200 sf industrial building, suitable for a variety of uses including storage, manufacturing, and much more.
- Industrial building offers a storage freezer (50'x60') with a 1,000,000 lb. capacity.
- 14' ceiling heights with one loading dock door.
- Situated on Dundas Road with access to major roadways.
- Tax Assessment: $42,100.00
Situated within Albion Cross, a peaceful village in the rural municipality of Central Kings. Positioned on Route 4, also known as Dundas Road, and only moments from Route 2 (All Weather/Veterans Memorial Highway), allowing for access to several areas, including towns, villages, and the city of Charlottetown. Located near the town of Souris, PE (15 minute drive), the nearest commercial area to the subject property, with a great selection of amenities including grocery, restaurants, entertainment, banking, and much more.