- 20,808 sf industrial building with ample office space spread across two floors.
- Since being built in 1986 the building has undergone two additions.
- The shop area is a large space currently serving a steel manufacturing company, ideal for a variety of uses.
- Comprised of a main building, 40’x80’ Quonset hut and fully fenced yard space.
- The building has three 15’x18’ doors at grade level and ceiling heights of 25’.
- The property features one 5-tonne overhead crane and two 1-tonne jib cranes.
- The building is a tilt-up concrete structure on a heavy reinforced concrete slab.
- Main building is comprised of a shop area and office space across two floors including private offices, kitchenette, washrooms and reception space.
- Zoning is I-2 General Industrial.
- Yard space is enclosed and fully fenced.
- Ample free on-site parking with +/- 35 parking stalls.
- Located on MacDonald Avenue just off Ilsley Avenue.
- This property is only a few minutes away from the retail hub of Dartmouth Crossing. It is also adjacent to Burnside Drive with easy access to the surrounding Burnside Industrial Park.
- Strategically positioned in the Burnside and City of Lakes Business Park adjacent to the park’s main thoroughfare leading to highways 111, 118 and both Halifax bridges.
- The area offers walking trails, parks and a diverse group of amenities including hotels, restaurants, athletic facilities and shopping.
- Situated within the largest business park in Atlantic Canada with over 1,500 enterprises and 15,000 employees.
- Burnside businesses are located within 10-15 minutes travel time to the downtown Halifax CBD, the Halifax International Airport, and the Port of Halifax.