- 12,813 sf Freehold Hangar building with second level office space on 1.45 acres
- The building has a 6,921 sf hangar with direct airside access to the Goose Bay airport, one of the only few buildings to have airside access. Additionally there is office space and storage on both levels. Based on the existing structure and site there is room for future expansion.
- There is a 23,021 litre above-ground oil tank with pump and hose-winder and 2 x 40 foot storage containers
- Flat land with airside security fencing
- 106'-150' wide ramp 23,000 sf
- Hangar bay height approximately 25'
- Single hangar door 34' wide x 16' high
- Two 40' shipping containers on-site
- 3-ton crane on 20' sideways track
- Structure is pre-engineered steel frame
- Ceiling hung LED lighting
- 3-ton crane on a 20-ft sideways track
- Hangar bay ceiling height is +/- 25-ft
Located in Goose Bay, known as the gateway to Labrador. Situated just off Hamilton River Road offering access to the Trans-Labrador Highway, a throughway connecting Happy Valley Goose Bay to Labrador City. This property is adjacent to the Goose Bay International Airport which lies on the west side of Happy Valley in central Labrador. Goose Bay is a popular staging airport for air traffic on Trans-Atlantic flights. The property is located on Winnipeg Street in the Northside Industrial Park. The industrial park has seen redevelopment, and is becoming the focus for new developments related to large-scale projects. The property has good frontage onto an airside ramp off one of the two main runways of the airport, as shown in the aerial above. Amenities within the local area include restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores and more. The surrounding land is mostly industrial with a mix of smaller lots with older industrial properties as well as newer buildings.
- Property Zoned: IC-NS
- Goose Bay Airport access
- Airside Ramp: 106-150 feet