- 698 Main Street offers +/- 2,000 sf of versatile studio space with remarkable architectural elements such as exposed brick and high ceilings.
- Located in a 3rd storey walk-up, offering bird’s eye view of Main Street.
- Space features large open concept studio area, reception, common waiting area, storage/electrical room, 3 private offices, 2 upgraded washrooms as well as washer & dryer, slop sink and 5 showers.
- Former hot yoga space offers turnkey opportunity with ceiling inserts still in place for infrared heating panels.
- Space is ideal for fitness studio (boxing, yoga, dance, martial arts, etc.), open concept office space, aesthetician, spa, barber or hair salon.
- Mini split heating
- Heat & lights included
- Centrally located at the intersection of Botsford Street and Main Street in the heart of downtown Moncton.
- This location benefits from high visibility, prime exposure, high foot and vehicle traffic on Main Street.
- Numerous front windows offer stunning views of City Hall, the historic Higgins Block, Bell Aliant Tower and Gérald Leblanc Park.
- Back windows offer beautiful views of the Petitcodiac River, the popular Riverfront Trail and Assomption Boulevard which serves as grounds for many festivals and events.
- Within walking distance to many restaurants, bars, cafés, hotels, financial institutions, Assumption Place and the Avenir Centre.
- Main Street offers excellent access to all main arterial roads, as well as easy access to Riverview and Dieppe.