- Identified at PID #45140860 and #45164753 this property offers 20+ acres of potential.
- This former equestrian facility is ideally positioned for commercial use or redevelopment.
- The property is comprised of several large buildings and outbuildings, with a racetrack, horse paddocks and large cleared flat land.
- The 6 buildings are broken out into one large clear span newly built warehouse, riding arena/stables, storage garage, 2 x smaller garages, house and cottage.
- Built in 2004 and 2016 and the buildings are well maintained.
- Located in Mount Uniacke the property has street frontage on Highway 1 and the rear of the property sits along the edge of Highway 101.
20+ acres of Regional Commercial zoned (RC) property. Conveniently located in Mount Uniacke immediately off of Highway 101 at exit 3, the main highway which connects Halifax to the Windsor and Annapolis Valley area. Located minutes from the Uniacke Business Park just off the Evangeline Trail. The Uniacke Business Park is a growing area with three phase power and high speed internet. Residential homes and businesses within the area enjoy easy highway access via Highway 101. The property is situated only minutes from Bedford, Halifax and Dartmouth area and 25 minutes to the Halifax International Airport. Nearby and neighbouring business include Brewster Well Drilling, Citadel Homes, Livingstone, Presidential Ventilation, automotive centres, Mount Uniacke Pizza, Mount Uniacke Pub and Eatery and Avon Animal Hospital. The area is home to commuters working in Halifax and surrounding areas with medium size residential neighbourhoods in the immediate area.
A unique property that can continue to be used as a equestrian facility, commercial/industrial use or as land for development. The area surrounding the property is mixed-use including single-family residential, commercial and industrial. Well positioned for future growth due to its strategic location at exit 3 and Uniacke Business Park making it an ideal development opportunity for either residential or industrial use. Economic activity in the area is evidenced by new construction, with increased construction along rural highways nearby (the new residential development of Indigo Shores, for example). Great opportunity to develop a business park. Residential and/or commercial developers will appreciate the proximity to HRM.