- One parcel of land totalling 1.19 acres (+/- 51,836 sf) ideally positioned for development in Hubbards, Nova Scotia.
- The road leading to the property is gravel and the property is at the end of the road near Highway 103.
- Commercial zoning allowing for a variety of uses including development of retail and services, such as stores, restaurants, gas stations, motels, banks and a multitude of other possibilities.
- Vacant land cleared of all buildings with excellent frontage onto Mill Lake Road and Highway 103, offering the perfect opportunity for development.
- The surrounding area is residential in nature, containing predominantly single family homes.
- The subject property is minutes from the oceanfront in Hubbards, Nova Scotia off of Highway 103. Located on the South Shore the area is a popular summer vacation destination with stunning beaches such as Hubbards, Queensland, Cleveland and Fox Point.
- The area acts as a rural community with easy access points connecting to the rest of the South Shore including, Chester, Mahone Bay, Lunenburg and Liverpool. Surrounding land use includes a large majority of residential developments.
- Located less than 35 minutes to Halifax, and just minutes away from a grocery store, pharmacy, library, popular restaurants.
- The area is home to numerous cottages, inns, restaurants and campgrounds. Nearby restaurants include Hubbards Market, 4 Way Stop Restaurant & Pizzeria, Trellis Café, Hubbards Cove Coffee, and The Shore Club.