- Single storey industrial building with open concept space and direct walk-up exterior entrance.
- Located in a popular and busy area of Truro.
- This building is a blank canvas and can be easily customized based on the owner or operator requirements.
- The building sits on a 19,000 sf lot.
- The space could be used as industrial space or a retail showroom.
- It offers great visibility, signage opportunities, high traffic counts and exposure.
- The space is divided into one large section at the front and a small section toward the back.
- Situated on the main thoroughfare in Truro off exit 13 offering quick access to Highway 102 and the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Located in a major commercial node in the largest town along the Halifax to Moncton corridor.
- The property is located 20 kms from the Debert Airport, 65 kms from the Halifax Stanfield International Airport and 160 kms from Greater Moncton International Airport.
- Direct rail line access to Atlantic Canada’s main north-south and east-west rail lines.
- Steps away from the Dalhousie Agricultural Campus.
- This property offers a central location and the area surrounding the property is primarily commercial or residential just sitting on the edge of the downtown core of Truro.