- +/- 1,830 - 3,750 sf lower-level retail space in a 2 storey commercial building, currently undergoing substantial renovations.
- Excellent opportunity to occupy 1,830 sf of space on the lower level of a retail building on a high traffic thoroughfare. This lower level space offers barrier free access and a ceiling height of 12’ clear. A blank slate, tenants can customize the space based on their needs.
- Approximately 1,830 sf available with potential for up to 3,750 sf.
- If a tenant is forced to close due to a pandemic (or state of emergency), they are not required to pay rent.
- Easily accessible, 20+ bus routes.
- Tenant parking options available.
- Over 30,000 vehicles passing daily.
- High pedestrian traffic area.
- Building with signage with excellent roadside visibility.
- Barrier free access with wheelchair elevator.
- This space is ideal for tenants who have a limited budget but need large space and want to be on the busy Quinpool Road.
- Quinpool Road lies on the western edge of the Halifax Commons and serves as one of Halifax’s main arterial roads connecting the downtown core of Halifax with the Armdale Rotary, leading to the West End, Herring Cove, Armdale, Clayton Park, Fairview and Highway 102.
- You’ll be joining other prime retailers such as the NSLC, Wendy’s, TD Starbucks, Atlantic Superstore, Canadian Tire and many more.
- In addition to national retailers, Quinpool Road offers a variety of locally owned small businesses offering unique experiences and products.
- The surrounding neighbourhood is residential and institutional in nature, containing predominantly single-family multifamily residential properties with higher than average household incomes.
- Major institutional nodes within close proximity are QEII Health Sciences Centre, Halifax Citadel High School and the campuses of Saint Mary’s and Dalhousie Universities, which lend to a high daytime/lunchtime population in this area.
- The building is surrounded by a multitude of commercial businesses on Quinpool Road including major retailers, restaurants, accommodations, service shops, breweries, banking, fitness, and many more.