- Built in 1990 this a well-maintained industrial building with a large fenced in yard.
- The property is currently an automotive repair business. Equipment can be negotiated onto the sale.
- Paved and gravel parking lot with ample space for loading.
- The property consists of a flat fenced in industrial yard with gated access.
- The office space features 2 private offices, kitchen, storage space, 2 washroom, reception area and an additional open office that overlooks the garage area.
- The industrial garage features 6 oversized grade level loading doors, mezzanine area, 4 exterior man doors and 2 paint booths with one of the only truck size booths in the HRM. Paint booths can be purchased separately, by negotiation.
- The space is comprised of concrete floors and high ceilings.
- Building is pre-engineered steel with a corrugated metal roof.
- Oil heating and fitted for A/C.
- Asphalt paved parking lot with 10 marked spots.
Located on Sterns Court off Akerley Boulevard in the Burnside Business Park. Strategically positioned with easy access to one of the park’s main thoroughfares leading to highways 111, 118 and both Halifax bridges. Situated in the largest business park in Atlantic Canada with more than 2,000 enterprises and 30,000 employees. Businesses are located within 10-15 minutes to downtown Halifax CBD, the Halifax International Airport, and Port of Halifax. Located in a prime area of the industrial park just off of Akerley Boulevard, this property will benefit from easy access to the new Burnside Connector set to be completed in 2023.