- 2,400 sf of commercial space spread across two-storeys.
- Open concept space that is ideal for a fitness facility, indoor children play centre, tech start-up, professional services firm and gymnastics, cheerleading or dance studio.
- The ground floor is comprised of a large open area with high ceilings, rubber treaded floors, private room, space for a reception area, separate accessible washroom and large washroom/shower facilities.
- The second floor is comprised of two private offices and open area overlooking the downstairs space.
- The property is within walking distance to a variety of restaurants, pubs and cafés and is surrounded by over 150 offices.
- Prince Street is at the epicenter of downtown Truro, showcasing a full range of shops, services, and recreational opportunities. Here you’ll find your well-known national retailers, combined with an intriguing mix of local shops, including fashion boutiques, gift shops, home décor outlets, health, fitness and day spas.
- Truro’s broad-based economy has remained stable due to a healthy mix of industry from local and international companies. A major component to the stability in Truro’s economy is the industrial park, which was established in 1962 and now accommodates 64 companies employing over 1,700 people involved in the agri-business, plastics, and food processing industries.
- Nearby amenities include the Truro Farmers Market, Tim Hortons, Dairy Queen, McDonald’s, Sobeys, Atlantic Superstore, NSLC and Holiday Inn.