- Open concept retail space with direct walk-up exterior entrance
- Located in a popular and busy retail plaza on the main road in Sackville.
- Wide open space with private rooms ideal for storage and washroom.
- The front of the space benefits from large storefront windows and natural light.
- Excellent retail frontage. It offers retailers great visibility, signage opportunities, high traffic counts and exposure to passing traffic.
- Situated on the main street within the community in a bustling commercial area surrounded by major retailers.
- This property offers easy access to Beaverbank Road, Sackville Drive, Highway 102 and 101.
- Adjacent to the famous Tom’s restaurant and Marlene’s Sewing Bee with close proximity to restaurants, cafés, fitness centres, financial institutions, grocery stores, schools, day cares, and residential neighbourhoods.
- The area is well serviced by major public transit routes with the public transit terminal less than 2 km away.
- Lower Sackville is an urban community of Halifax, Nova Scotia with a population of approximately 40,000. It is 25 minutes from downtown Halifax with easy access to major highways. It is considered to be one of the fastest growing communities in Nova Scotia with up and coming new commercial/retail developments.