- Single storey 1,836 sf office building, industrial garage and fenced in land that sits on a 2.3 acre lot.
- Well-maintained buildings featuring high quality craftsmanship and finishes.
- The office building has in floor heating and air conditioning.
- Ample paved on-site parking and the remaining is gravel with ample space for loading. The property consists of a flat fenced in industrial yard with gated access.
- The office space is bright from the large windows surrounding the building and it features 7 private offices, meeting room, storage space, washroom, large reception area and kitchen.
- The garage features 3 grade level loading doors, turn key welding shop, storage space and exterior man door. The space is comprised of concrete floors and 15’ high ceilings.
- The Uniacke Business Park is located in the most permissive business zones, the C-8 zone.
- Located in the Uniacke Business Park just off the Evangeline Trail. Businesses enjoy easy highway access via Highway 101 at exit 3 with no traffic congestion.
- The Uniacke Business Park is an unserviced, low-cost park with three phase power and high speed internet.
- Located in Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia, the Uniacke Business Park is only 30 km north west of the city of Halifax. The park features cost effective land just off of Highway 101, close to Sackville, Dartmouth and Halifax.
- The property is situated only 15 minutes from Bedford, 20 minutes from Burnside and Halifax and 30 minutes to the Halifax International Airport meaning that businesses can reach customers with greater speed and efficiency.
- Nearby and neighbouring tenants include: Brewster Well Drilling, ROMOR Ocean Solutions, Vestas Canadian Wind Technology, Mount Uniacke Pizza, Mount Uniacke Pub and Eatery and Avon Animal Hospital.