- The Bond Building is a 7-storey office building in downtown Halifax, the main lobby has recently been renovated, and features a contemporary colour scheme and beautiful finishes.
- The building is quiet and offers an excellent opportunity for businesses looking to have that downtown atmosphere in a small office building.
- All units are a blank canvas, perfect for quick and unique tenant fit ups. Some units feature rooftop terraces.
- Large windows wrap the perimeter of each of the suites, providing ample natural light and sweeping city views.
- Limited underground parking available, additional parking lots nearby include Garrison Grounds, Park Lane Mall, Halifax Central Library, The Doyle, Spring Garden Place and more.
- Professional building management on-site.
- Located on Spring Garden Road, in the 7-storey Bond Building directly across from the Halifax Central Library. In the heart of downtown Halifax’s shopping district, featuring over 30 restaurants and cafes, and 50 retailers. Spring Garden Road is serviced by over 20 bus routes, 1600 parking spaces and 50 bike racks.
- Close proximity to numerous amenities including: over 200 retail shops, Park Lane Mall, over thirty restaurants and cafés, two major universities, new YMCA, Cineplex movie theatre, and the Halifax Public Gardens.
- Spring Garden Road is the home to many of the city’s favourite festivals, parades and events and is one of the most walked areas in the city.
- Throughout the year, the population within a 1 kilometre radius of the property ranges from 20,000-50,000 people depending on the university calendar.