- This property is a stand-alone 3,770 sf two-storey building.
- The building is comprised of 2,065 sf of ground floor retail space and 1,705 sf of second floor office space.
- The space offers diverse opportunities for several potential uses, including quick-service retail with a drive-thru, medical and professional uses, general and service retail.
- The building is a blank canvas that can be customized based on tenant requirements.
- Open space with natural light coming for the large storefront windows.
- Great signage opportunities and building exposure.
- Ample on-site free parking for tenants and customers.
- Drive-thru opportunity.
- Fully paved parking lot and driveway with excellent access and egress.
- Upper Tantallon is a vibrant and growing seaside suburb of Halifax.
- The area is part of Halifax Regional Municipality and is a commercial hub for several growing and vibrant communities including Stillwater lake, Allen Heights, Wright’s Lake, Mason’s Point, Glen Haven, Hubbard’s, Hubley and others.
- Strategically located at the main commercial intersection, 5226 St. Margaret’s Bay Road offers tremendous exposure and accessibility for both retail and other users.
- Conveniently located minutes from Highway 103 leading to the South Shore and downtown Halifax.
- Surrounded by other retailers, including Atlantic Superstore, TD Bank, Pharmasave, Irving Oil, Benjamin Moore and Home Hardware.