- Originally built as a grocery store and converted to a multi-tenant building in the mid-80’s, this is an ideal redevelopment opportunity in a high traffic area.
- Sits on a 3.2 acre paved lot, with parking lot in good shape.
- New roof installed +/- 10 years ago.
- Attractive brick front.
- All tenant space is kept clean and in good repair.
- All tenants look after their own interior maintenance.
- Large lot with future development potential.
- This building is in a growing area of Riverview next to the Petro-Canada gas station.
- High-traffic Hillsborough Road leads directly to the Gunningsville Bridge and the Causeway, allowing for easy access to Vaughan Harvey Boulevard and Wheeler Boulevard.
- High traffic tourist area on route to Fundy National Park, with an annual average daily traffic count of 7,250.